Advantage New Homes Agents Recognized
Raleigh, March 3, 2014: Gaye Orr, President of Coldwell Banker Advantage New Homes is pleased to announce the CBA New Homes agents recognized at the annual Coldwell Banker Advantage Awards Dinner on March 3, 2014.
- Gold Club – Randi Edmiston
- Platinum Club – Tom Cashwell
- International Sterling Society – Cary Strickland
- International Diamond Society – Mark Freeman
- International President’s Circle – Anny King
- Runner-up New Homes Agent of the Year – Mark Freeman
- New Homes Agent of the Year – Anny King
“I am so proud of all members of our team, but especially these winners. They truly strive for excellence every day,” says Orr. From marketing, sales, management and training to assembling builder teams and selecting floorplans, Coldwell Banker Advantage New Homes creates customized strategies according to the economic environment and each builder or developer’s particular situation. For more information on Coldwell Banker Advantage New Homes, call (919) 460-6880 or contact Gaye Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to News & Press